“To bring together young people all over the world to develop their creativity, design and problem solving skills through challenging and educational robot competitions and activities.”
WRO SAUDI © 2019
Participants must fall under the specified age group definition for the corresponding category, failing which the individual will not be considered a registered participant of WRO Saudi
● Team composed of 2 to 3 participants with at least one adult coach can be associated
● Please note that team name once registered cannot be changed.
● Please ensure to fill in the participant / coach/ team name exactly as you would like to see it printed on the certificates with correct spelling and desired capitalization.
● Any team or individual can participate only in one regional tournament of WRO
● Coach can mentor multiple teams but a team member cannot participate in more than one team or category.
● We highly recommend that only the team coach should enter the complete and correct information for team registration to maintain the authenticity of the data entered.
● Please note that all the important information and updates would be sent to the registered email ID of the COACH.
● Registration fee is non-refundable.
● We enforce our policy of minimum two and maximum three members at all WRO Saudi competitions.
● It is coach’s responsibility to ensure that all the participants of the team fall under the defined age group definition for each category. Registration system accepting the date of birth beyond the specified age limit does not guarantee the right of participation in WRO Saudi.
Further, the participants' Date of birth will be manually cross checked on the day of competition. If any participant fails to comply the specified age criteria, he/she will not be allowed to participate in the competition.